- EmP Program
- Pepper Spray Class
Pepper Spray Class
Pepper Spray Class: Sunday 10/21 8:30am-11:30am, Crossroad Mall Community Room,
教员是教学经验丰富的服务军队多年的Mr Walton. 费用一人$30. 14-17岁需大人陪伴或16岁以上家长签waiver.
This course covers the following topics...
- Describe personal protection options; which tool right for you...
- Describe the concepts and differences between LE and civilian use of OC.
- Explain what OC is and how it works.
- Describe the different types of OC, methods of disbursement, and their pros/cons.
- Describe the effects of OC exposure on the body (effectiveness).
- Explain how to decontaminate yourself or others when exposed to OC.
- Methods of carrying OC and how to store it when not being carried.
- Discuss methods for carrying OC.
- *Perform methods of delivery (Inert Training OC provided).
- *Perform methods to prevent self-exposure or exposure from others.
- Discuss importance of situational awareness.
- Discuss precursors to danger or an attack.
- Discuss added strategies for self-defense.
- Discuss the legal limits for using and carrying OC.
- ** Experience full or limited exposure to OC / Decontamination.
* Pending Facility/Area. ** Upon request.